A professional organiser is someone who provides organising services to clients.
Organising is the process of bringing order, organisation and structure to an area that is disorganised and/or cluttered. Sometimes the clutter is obvious and sometimes it is not.
The whole philosophy behind Help You Organise is in the name. I am here to help you, my client, to get organised and perhaps just as importantly, to stay organised.
The process is governed by a set of principles and involves:
- Assessing the situation
- Identifying problems
- Setting objectives
- Creating an immediate action plan
- Implementing the plan: Decluttering, arranging, storing, filing etc.
- Long term planning to stay organised
When an area has been well organised, there are many advantages. Here are just some of them:
- The area will appear neater and tidier
- It will be far easier to find things
- The area will function effectively and efficiently
- The area will be healthier and easier to keep clean
- You will feel far happier about the area and in control of what happens in it
- You will have more time for the important things in life